Logic Puzzles and Games
6. A woman had two sons who were born on the
same hour of the same day of the same year. But they were not
twins. How could this be so?
7. You are in a room with 2 doors -- one leads further into the
dungeon, one leads to freedom. There are two guards in the room,
one at each door. One always tells the truth. One always lies.
What one question can you ask one of the guards that will help
you pick the door to freedom?
8. Farmer Smith owns three pink pigs, four brown pigs, and one
black pig. How many of Smith's pigs can say that it is the
same color as another pig on Smith's farm?
9. Name the most recent year in which New Year's preceded
10. Why are 1968 pennies worth more than 1967 pennies?
11. How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come
back to you, even if it doesn't hit anything, there is nothing
attached to it, and no one else catches or throws it?
More logic puzzles
- Page2 - Page3