Word Play Puzzles & Games - Language
Word Play Puzzles - Language
1. What do these words have in common: age, blame, curb, dance,
evidence, fence, gleam, harm, interest, jam, kiss, latch,
motion, nest, order, part, quiz, rest, signal, trust, use, view,
win, x-ray, yield, zone?
2. What unusual property do the words FLOUR,
TERN, and THIRSTY have in common?
3. What 3 words can the following 3 words start
with? Once you work it out, you must find a relation between the
3 added words.
1. _ _ _ scotch
2. _ _ _ _ child
3. _ _ _ _ suit
4. Each pair of hints below relates to two
words. One of the words is the other one spelled backward. What
are the ten word pairs?
1. light source, rodents
2. married, moisture
3. retain, sneaking look
4. weapons, tight fit
5. portion, catching device
6. prize, furniture compartment
More language puzzles